Decades of Experience
WorldWide Medical (WWM) is a designated Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) that was established in 1993. WWM has held a 50-State 621i Federal Supply Schedule for Clinical Staffing for most of those years. We pride ourselves on decades of experience staffing government and commercial facilities throughout the United States with quality, credentialed, contingent healthcare providers.
Our management team has more than 80 years of combined contingent workforce experience placing physicians, locum tenens, and allied health professionals with both government and commercial healthcare facilities nationwide.
Our expertise runs the full cycle from recruiting contracted medical staff through the management of the entire life cycle of procuring contingent staffing for our clients.
Exceptional Placement Reputation
It has been our first priority to provide diverse, qualified personnel, who will raise the bar of patient care in each of our partner facilities. We take pride in matching providers with the opportunity and facility that will best promote the success of both. We have maintained an exceptional placement reputation by building trust with our clients through our attention to detail and quality care.
Our commitment to quality and customer service is demonstrated in our present and past performance and service to facilities such as:
- Department of Defense (Army, Navy, Airforce)
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Department of Health and Human Services, including Indian and Tribal Health Facilities
- Department of Energy
- Federal and state corrections facilities
We are experienced with IDIQ, Firm Fixed Price and Cost Plus contract vehicles. In addition, our services can be purchased through our Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) 621i.
- Our 621i Contract is = V797D-30289
- Our CAGE Code is = OZKLO for easy reference.
We strive to be the leading provider of healthcare personnel for government and commercial medical facilities across the country. We create a customized experience for each provider we place, understanding how to create solutions for our clients.
Martha White, CEO
Ms. White has over 25 years of health care and IT staffing industry experience. She pioneered the first vendor neutral whole-house Healthcare Managed Service Provider (MSP) in 2002 resulting in sales of $250M in contract labor spend, saving clients an estimated $18M annually. Ms. White is responsible for delivering a full range of customized services to manage the procurement, selection, engagement, and tracking of contract labor. Her unique expertise helps health care organizations manage contract labor to reduce costs and risks while gaining efficiencies system-wide. She has proven expertise managing large volume accounts resulting in cost savings, decreased utilization, partnership for conversions, process improvements, credential tracking, technology support, and access to an extensive clinical, non-clinical, and IT vendor pool. Ms. White has in-depth knowledge of both Joint Commission and Det Norske Veritas (DNV). She has been through multiple TJC, DNV, and Department of Health hospital client audits. Ms. White successfully handled many high-pressure client situations including labor strikes, sentinel events, and preparing for/passing a three month on-site Department of Health (California) state audit. BS Degree in Business and Management from University of Redlands.
Stan Rashkin, Principal
Mr. Rashkin has over 34 years of experience in the staffing and human resource industry with extensive knowledge and experience servicing commercial, federal, state, and local health care organizations. As a proven leader in the contingent workforce industry, Mr. Rashkin has built several health care and technical staffing companies with responsibilities exceeding $250M in annual revenues with over 10,000 contract employees. Mr. Rashkin has been President and CEO of several successful companies including; Comforce Technical Services, Inc., a publicly traded company, RRA, Inc., Datatech Technical Services and Project Staffing Support Team to his current position as CEO of AB Staffing Solutions, LLC. AB Staffing (ABS) is an established and successful health care contingent labor resource providing RN’s, locum tenens, and allied contract services to federal health care facilities across the country including the DoD. Mr. Rashkin’s entrepreneurial spirit brings a unique approach to seek out new business strategies that nurture human capital in an innovative and promising way.
Jim Ratcliff, Vice President
Mr. Ratcliff has over 25 Years of HealthCare and Commercial staffing experience, including:
- Executive and sales leadership in the healthcare/acute care industry with a strong background in hospital staffing across all lines. IT, IS, Revenue Cycle, HRIS, clinical, allied and non-clinical.
- Healthcare staffing industry expertise across all functions - sales, marketing, sourcing, recruiting/HR, finance, and accounting.
- Consistently achieved “double digit” gross profit margin growth ranging from 10% to 18% year over year utilizing a “bottoms up” approach to financial planning.
- Increased ROI, gross margins and EBITDA.
- Developed corporate sales and recruiting strategy around ARRA - American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, CMS-Centers for Medicare and Medicaid and Meaningful use, doubling sales
- Successful staff augmentation of high visibility, mission critical, Electronic Medical Record Systems implementation and upgrades.
- Participated, developed, and consulted in Contingent Workforce Management (CWM) Vendor Management Services (VMS), Managed Service Programs (MSP) Workforce Management Solutions (WMS), Recruiting Process Outsourcing (RPO), program support, client services/operations, program implementation and management
- Implemented corporate “Best Practice” Staffing Process and Procedures across company to ensure consistent and verifiable results. Created “profit centers” within each function. Utilized Bullhorn and SalesForce CRM tools.
- Grew technical staffing company from $40M to $90M in sales in 5 years through organic and acquisitions-based growth strategies.