Billings Area Units—Blackfeet, Crow, Fort Belknap, Fort Peck, Little Shell, Northern Cheyenne, Wind River WY
36/48 rotating schedule
Ambulatory/Clinical – 40 hours
- Provide comprehensive professional nursing care to patients.
- Input patient care information in manual and automated record systems.
- Perform procedures, treatments and medication administration.
- Administer medication orally, intramuscularly, subcutaneously, topically, etc.
- Provide instructions to patient and/or family members.
- On-Call hours or standby duty may be required.
Required to apply:
- CV or Resume
- Certifications-BLS, ACLS and PALS
- (3) professional references, Name, title, email, contact Number, and where you know them from
Why work with World Wide Medical?
- Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full service housing & travel scheduling