Multiple locations throughout CA, AZ, and NM are looking for Cytotechnologists.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Process cytology specimens.
- Prepare and stain cytology slides for GYN and non GYN specimens.
- Make preliminary diagnoses independently of the physician cytologist.
- Assist with Fine needle aspiration (FNA) biopsy procedures.
- Prepare and stain FNA smears.
- Complete other duties as assigned relating to cytology
- Be current on tuberculosis testing, rubella testing, and all immunizations prior to performing services.
- Have the knowledge and ability to use computers and technology efficiently in the course of the duties and responsibilities outlined herein.