The Hopi Healthcare Center is a 4-bed, The Joint Commission (TJC) accredited critical access hospital. Hopi Healthcare Center Outpatient Services include general medical care to adults and pediatrics. Outpatient visits for the HHCC totaled 68,000 for Fiscal Year 2015, including 14,000 Emergency Department visits.
WORK SCHEDULE FOR PHYSICIAN SERVICES: Shift times and schedules are subject to change based on the medical needs of the patient populace and hospital operations.
- Family Practice Physician shifts are routinely, (Mon – Fri) 5 days/week minus Federal holidays 8 hours/day (8A-4:30P with 30 minute lunch).
QUALIFICATION/CERTIFICATION – FAMILY PRACTICE PHYSICIAN:
- 1) Recent outpatient medical experience.
- 2) Physicians shall be either board certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- 3) Recent outpatient work experience is acceptable in lieu of board certification.
- 4) Current certification is required in BLS (Basic Life Support). 5) ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support and 6) PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support).
Why work with World Wide Medical?
- Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full service housing & travel scheduling