Multiple locations throughout CA, AZ, and NM are looking for Histology Technicians.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Process tissues either manually or mechanically through fixation, dehydration and infiltration.
- Embed tissues in paraffin blocks, perform cut and routine staining.
- Perform special stains and special immunoperoxidase procedures when necessary.
- Fill in when necessary for the Autopsy Assistant with disposal of hazardous chemical waste and surgical material.
- Assist with the processing of cytology specimens.
- Perform other duties as assigned relating to the responsibilities of a Histology Technician.
- CV or Resume
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- ASCP professional certification or equivalent nationally recognized histology technician certification or categorical certification in histopathology.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience within the last three (3) years.
- Must be a United States citizen.
Why work with World Wide Medical?
- Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full service housing & travel scheduling