Multiple locations throughout CA, AZ, and NM are looking for Medical Laboratory Technicians.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Perform high complexity analytical testing procedures under the supervision of a Medical Technologist within various sections of the department, including Chemistry, Hematology, and Microbiology.
- Prepare reagents and assist with monitoring inventory.
- Troubleshoot instrument malfunctions.
- Completes other tasks as assigned relating to the functions of a Medical Laboratory Technician.
- CV or Resume
- (3) professional references, Name, title, email, contact Number, and where you know them from
- Associate Degree in a related field
- Completion of a medical technician practice program and certified as a MLT (ASCP)
- A minimum of one (1) year clinical laboratory experience within the last three (3) years. VA experience is desirable.
- Must be a United States citizen.
Why work with World Wide Medical?
- Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full service housing & travel scheduling