Must be able to work nursery and postpartum, must be willing to float and take patients in other areas of the hospital when OB is slow or closed. Must have experience with Electronic Fetal Monitoring and IV Drips for Magnesium, Pitocin, and Insulin. S.T.A.B.L.E. certification preferred
- Assesses patient care needs through physical, psychosocial, educational and discharge needs specific to pregnancy, laboring, post-partum OB/GYN, surgical and newborn patients and determines priorities of care based on assessment.
- Plans and implements nursing interventions based on the plan of care and evaluates effectiveness to ensure that care plans are completed according to Acute Care Standards and based on the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of patients.
- Administers therapeutic measures as prescribed by the physician such as medications, treatments, procedures, intravenous fluids and blood transfusions adhering to current scientific knowledge including principles of safety and infection control.
Rotating days/ nights will be discussed in interview
- Labor & Delivery
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Williston, ND 58801: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Required to apply:
- CV or Resume
- Certifications-BLS, ACLS, PALS, NRP, NIHSS
- Labor and Delivery: 2 years (Preferred)
- (3) professional references, Name, title, email, contact Number, and where you know them from
Why work with World Wide Medical?
- Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full service housing & travel scheduling