Multiple locations throughout CA, AZ, and NM are looking for ON CALL Medical Technologists.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Perform advanced and complex laboratory procedures; recognizes deviation from expected results; analyze and correct problems using scientific principles. Recognize and communicate pre-defined critical results affecting patient care in clinical pathology (Chemistry, Hematology, Microbiology, Blood Bank etc.,).
- Perform instrument maintenance on equipment used in assigned section and keep appropriate records for documentation. Operate, calibrate, identify malfunctions, repair, and perform preventive maintenance of laboratory analyzers.
- Perform and document quality control, quality assurance and corrective actions related to test performance using sound statistical principles and theories of performance improvement.
- Enter and verify laboratory results in VISTA and VBECS. Recognize deviations from expected results; analyze and correct problems using scientific principles.
- Perform other duties as assigned relating to the responsibilities of a medical technologist.
- CV or Resume
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Completion of a medical technology clinical practice program.
- Two years of post-certification clinical laboratory experience
- Must be a United States citizen.
Why work with World Wide Medical?
- Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full service housing & travel scheduling