Primary Care Physician- St. Cloud, MN, Veterans Hospital.
SERVICES PROVIDED: The Primary and Specialty Medicine Outpatient Clinic has a need for 2.0 FTEE internal Medicine/Family Practice Physician working within a Patient Aligned Care Team (PACT) or Urgent Care when coverage is needed. The Physician assigned by the contractor must cooperate with all VA Credentialing and Privileging requirements. Physician is a member of the medical staff of the St. Cloud VA Health Care System and will be bound by the medical staff bylaws and standards of care and practice.
VHA HOURS OF OPERATION/SCHEDULING:
VA Business Hours: St. Cloud VA Health Care System Primary and Specialty Medicine Clinic hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. except Federal holidays.
Urgent Care business hours are 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. everyday including weekends and holiday.
Work Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m
Required to apply:
- CV or Resume
- Certifications-BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS and Board Certified
- (3) professional references, Name, title, email, contact Number, and where you know them from
Why work with World Wide Medical?
- Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full service housing & travel scheduling