Seeking—3 X Ray Technicians & 1 Ultrasonography for Hopi Health..
DRT/CT technologists (full time: 40 hours/week) -Shift times and schedules are subject to change based on the medical needs of the patient population and hospital/clinic operations. The Government will not schedule less than two (2) week performance periods under this contract. Ultrasound technologist (full-time – Monday thru Friday 0800-1630/no call, no weekends)
Radiology Technologist: Primary Shift to be worked: 24 hours a day/7 days a week NOTE: The recurring needs of the service unit are for full-time technologists on an “as needed” basis for the duration of the contract. Any shift could entail some weekends, nights, or on call duty. Overtime and call back may be required. 2 Statement of Work Radiology & Ultrasound Technologist Services Hopi Health Care Center On-Call shifts are assigned weeknights, weekends and holidays.
Required to apply:
- CV or Resume
- Certifications-ARRT certification in Diagnostic Imaging/Radiographer/X-Ray technologist and Computerized Tomography (CT), BLS, 2 years in Computerized Tomography (CT) and AZ license
- (3) professional references, Name, title, email, contact Number, and where you know them from
Why work with World Wide Medical?
- Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full service housing & travel scheduling