Worldwide Medical Staffing (WWM) understands the level of expectation for providing premier contract healthcare staff in state and federal government healthcare facilities. We have the unique ability to provide long-term, contracted staff and traveling medical professionals, as well as qualified pre-screened per diem and part-time staff to meet your facility's immediate staffing demands. Our strategic recruiting abilities and superior customer service are two of WWM’s core competencies that distinguish us from other staffing agencies. Whether your facility requires staff for individual vacancies, complete departments, or entire healthcare facilities, WWM is dedicated to serving the needs of our clients at every level of our service delivery system.
Our mission first and foremost is to improve the delivery of patient care and the lives of everyone we encounter. We strive to create strong relationships with our healthcare clients in collaboration with our network and partnerships; exceed the expectations of our customers by providing exceptional service, timely communication, and value based solutions; commit to continuous process improvement; provide an atmosphere that motivates and inspires people; while maintaining excellent contract performance and delivering outstanding customer service.
FEATURES AND ATTRIBUTES:
- 32 Years of Experience Staffing Federal Facilities with Healthcare Professionals Including VA, IHS, DoD, et al
- Additional Medical Oversight Capability - M.D. and Clinical Services Manager - RN
- Proven Ability to Convert Incumbent HCWs to WWM Employees Without Delay
- Experienced Credentialing Staff and Established Procedures
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) with the ability to fill Task Orders quickly nationwide
- Database of Thousands of Qualified Healthcare Workers (Physicians, Allied Professionals, Mid- Levels, Anesthesiologists, Pharmacists et al)
- 94.6% Employee Retention Rate
- Excellent Employee Survey Results