Crow Agency Montana– Crow/Northern Cheyenne Hospital (CNCH) located in Crow Agency, MT. CNCH serves as the primary Indian Health hospital for approximately 13,500 Crow and 6,500 Northern Cheyenne persons.
Located 45min (52 miles) from Billings, MT
Emergency medicine physician: completion of Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree. A fully qualified candidate must be either ABEM board eligible or certified as per ABEM regulations. Candidates who are board eligible or certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine AND have two (2) years of full time emergency medicine practice and current ATLS, will be considered on a case by case basis. Emergency medicine contractors shall work 12-hour shifts identified to cover the needs of standard departmental shifts 0800-2000, 2000-0800, 1000-2200.
Why work with World Wide Medical?
- Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full service housing & travel scheduling
Emergency medicine providers:
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Pediatric Life Support (PALS) are required