Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility (CCHCF) is a NAIHS facility. CCHCF provides medical care for approximately 35,000 Navajo. Serving a rural area, many of our patients travel 100 miles round trip to receive care and do not have electricity or running water in their homes. In addition, most of our elderly patients speak only Navajo, and live according to traditional Navajo cultural practices. The CCHCF and Ambulatory Contractor shall provide Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in the delivery of patient care to the Navajo Area Indian Health Service, Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility, Chinle, Arizona.
Tour of Duty: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, Forty (40) per week, overtime hours after 5 pm. Overtime: Contractor shall be subject to working longer hours if patient load demands are present and rotating shifts to provide coverage.
Required to apply:
- CV or Resume
- Certifications-BLS, ACLS and ATLS
- (3) professional references, Name, title, email, contact Number, and where you know them from
Why work with World Wide Medical?
- Weekly Pay- Direct Deposit every Friday
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full service housing & travel scheduling